Attorneys Art P. Caltrider and Dan P. Stringer will be speaking at the National Business Institute’s seminar titled, “The Latest Tips and Tactics for Handling Current Challenges in Personal Injury Litigation” on May 20, 2015.
In complex personal injury cases, it is necessary to obtain in-depth insurance coverage knowledge, expert witness strategies, the ability to resolve challenging subrogation and lien issues quickly and negotiate insurance claims effectively – and that’s only the beginning. Art P. Caltrider and Dan Stringer will be speaking at the two-day comprehensive course to provide the most current tactics and practical how-to’s for overcoming common litigation challenges.
This seminar will help you to:
- Gain practical, intermediate and advanced level strategies for handling common challenges you face in auto accidents; slip, trip and falls; and product liability cases.
- Discover what is on the horizon with Medicare set-asides and conditional payments in personal injury settlements.
- Analyze UM, UIM, premises liability and umbrella coverage and take a closer look at stacking coverage issues.
- Use emerging negotiation techniques to resolve complex claims.
- Tackle social media evidence challenges and learn how to authenticate electronically stored information (ESI).
- Find out how to explain complex injuries and liability to the jury.
- Gain advanced tips for preparing your expert for deposition to get at the best possible testimony.
- Use the latest advances in automotive investigations to support your case.
For more information on the seminar or for registering purposes, click here.