Bodie is pleased to announce that several members of the firm have been selected as 2013 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. Per the magazine, “Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.”
The following attorneys at Bodie Law have received the honor in their particular practice areas:
- Thomas J. Dolina (Business Litigation, Employment and Labor, Personal Injury, and General Litigation)
- Art Caltrider (Construction Litigation, Civil Litigation Defense, General Litigation),
- Winn C. Friddell (Civil Litigation Defense, Personal Injury Defense, General Insurance Coverage)
- Chester H. Hobbs, IV (Estate Planning and Probate, Bankruptcy, and Business/ Corporate)
- Louis E. Grenzer, Jr (Class Action/ Mass Torts, Construction Litigation, and Criminal Defense).
- Rebecca A. Fleming (Family Law),
- Ryan E. Nagle (Civil Litigation Defense, Construction Litigation, and Criminal Defense)
- Kathryn F. Weinrich (Personal Injury Defense and Medical Malpractice).